AUTHENTIC traditional japanese FIGHTING karate
JAPANESE kickboxing / taikyoku-ken / weapons
SELF defense / fitness
WORLD SEIREI-KAIKAN KARATE ORGANIZATION / INDEPENDENT BUDO KARATE UNION
**covid-19** (Please Read-click here)
Due to the recent national awareness and breakout of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Padron Dojo Martial Arts Fitness and W.S.K.O. Karate Clubs have taken the following precautions to keep our current and future members safe as we all deal with this unfortunate disease.
- We clean the training area mats at the end of the night and prepared for the next training day.
- All training equipment is sprayed with disinfectant at the end of last training of the evening.
- All students, members, and visitors of WSKO Karate Clubs (Padrón Dojo, Westgate, Indian Mound) to be aware of hygiene.
- Hand sanitizer solution is supplied at the dojo. please use upon entering and exiting the dojo
- Use the sanitize wipes on the toilet seats before and after use and always wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
We all want everyone to be healthy and strong. This is another self-defense method to keep us healthy so please practice.
From the staff of Padrón Dojo and the chairmen of World Seireikaikan Karate-do Organization, Thank you for allowing us to teach you and your family the art of karate.
World Seireikai Karate-do Organization (W.S.K.O. Honbu-USA) -Kancho, Leo Padron - Chairman
20/20 SIGN-UP special: 50% off registration
HOURS OF OPERATION
MON - FRI / 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
WE ARE LOCATED INSIDE THE EASTLAND MALL ACROSS FROM FOOT-ACTION