AUTHENTIC FIGHTING karate
karate / self defense / FITNESS / taikyoku-ken / weapons
WORLD SEIREIKAIKAN KARATE ORGANIZATION / INDEPENDENT BUDO KARATE UNION
**DOJO OPERATION (click here)
Upon reopening of Padron Dojo we will be following these new guidelines and precautions to keep our current and future members safe and helping to decrease exposure.
1. Students are not to enter the dojo until scheduled time.
2. Students are to wear their uniforms to the class. There is no changing in the dressing area.
3. Students are to use the hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the dojo, before and after practicing.
4. All student must wear a mask for added protection. If you do not have a mask the dojo will provide one mask to you.
5. No more than 10 students on the mat per training session.
6. All students will stand in the "X" that are placed on the mats and students are not to horse play with other students.
7. There will be no contact unless the instructor is giving personal attention.
8. Students are to bring their own drinking water.
9. Staff will clean mats at the end of each session.
10. Parents/guardians are to assure that children has had their tempature taken prior to coming to the dojo.
11. Students showing symptoms of illness are to stay home.
12. If there is no seating available, parents/guardians are to wait outside for students.
We wish everyone to be safe, healthy, and strong. Another method of self-defense and awareness that should be practiced.
From the staff of Padrón Dojo Karate & Fitness and the chairmen of World Seireikaikan Karate-do Organization, Thank you for allowing us to teach you and your family the art of karate. Osu!
World Seireikai Karate-do Organization (W.S.K.O. Honbu-USA) -Kancho, Leo Padron - Chairman
PADRON DOJO KARATE & FITNESS
2708-a Eastland Mall COLUMBUS OHIO 43232
WE ARE LOCATED INSIDE THE EASTLAND MALL ACROSS FROM FOOTACTION